So we are having a tropical storm and Typhoon warnings here in HK. The best part about it was that Lindsey didn't have to go into work this morning! He stayed here until the warning when down around 11:30. So we just enjoyed our lazy morning around the apartment. Linds has had some stressful stuff at work with demanding projects and the demanding people that come along with it, so I'm glad he was able to do nothing (other than read books to Quinn and play baseball with him) for a few hours.
2 comments:
I'm loving reading your updates- it's so fun to picture how your summer is going! I particularly loved the ice cream for lunch story. Yesterday morning, I saw your mom's twin walking! I spoke to her, and her voice even sounds like your sweet mama's!
Hey Sara! I love your updates :-) Glad you had L home for the morning. Hope y'all are staying safe over there with the storms!
Mary Beth
Post a Comment