6.15.2008

Happy Father's Day

To all of our fathers and grandfathers: Dad (Pappy), Lindsey III (Pops), Grandaddy Boney, Grandaddy Laird. Wish we could be with you today. Thanks for leading all of our families and loving us well. Thanks for teaching us by your examples about being Godly parents. We love you.

To Lindsey: I am so thankful that I do get to spend today with YOU! I am so thankful for how you are with Quinn. He loves you so much and loves to be with you. This morning as ya'll were snuggling in bed, I was reminded how blessed I am that you are the father of our children. You come home from class/work and jump right into throwing the baseball and playing with trucks. You are always so engaging with Quinn. You always are asking him questions, engaging him about his day. I am glad he has your brains. Thanks for being so consistent with him in your love and discipline. I love you, and I just wanted to brag on you on your day, Father's Day.

This is a sight you would see often in our family around HK. QB loves to go around everywhere on his dad's shoulders.

No comments: