6.05.2008

Around town


Looking down onto Hong Kong Island and Victoria Harbor







Quinn and I on top of Victoria's Peak, over looking the city. We live in the bottom left corner of the picture.







Quinn playing at Hong Kong Park








Mom and Quinn looking at the fish, turtles and birds around the Hong Kong Park. The park is located right in the middle of downtown.










The equestrian part of the Beijing Olimpics will be in Hong Kong. There were these horses all throughout the park.

3 comments:

Leslie Harwell said...

Hey girl - been thinking about yall. I hope Quinn is getting use to HK. The two weeks leading up to when Madelyn turned two were very hard, and then it got better. I will being thinking and praying for you. I hope that Thurs and Fri are much better than the other day. Love you, Les

Tawnya said...

Hi Sara! Love the pictures...looks like you guys are really starting to enjoy HK!! Quinn looks like he's having a blast! Hope you guys have a great weekend. Tawnya :-)

LWB said...

Hooray for finding a nearby park! Has the jet lag passed for you? So glad your mom is there to help with the transition. I hope you're settling in well - you know that as soon as you get the hang of things it'll be time to pack up. Thinking about you lots.

xoxo