While Susan was flying on her way here, Lindsey's Dad, had to have emergency hernia surgery in Mobile late Monday night. So, we greeted her with the news. He is doing ok-still in the hospital, but will come out Wednesday. The hard part is that he really needs someone to take care of him. He can't drive and right now is it very painful to get out of bed. Bradford, Lindsey's brother, is going to to take Thursday and Friday off work to go down there to help him. Pray for his recovery. Also pray for Susan as she is here and "helpless" on the other side of the world.
2 comments:
Sara,
Love you and miss you. Can't wait to talk when you get back. I will pray for Lindsey's Dad and Mom. Stairs - oh what a challenge. I loved the pics of Quinn in the suitcase - I have a bunch of the girls like that from China too. Hope it's been a good summer for you.
Love, Lyn
Sara, I will definitely keep your mom and dad in our thoughts and prayers. I look forward to seeing you in a few weeks. If you happen to come across a cool coach purse (brown or black), I will pay you for it. I love purses!!! Thanks so much! Have a great week with your mom. Love, Leslie
Post a Comment