First an update on Lindsey's dad. Thanks for all your concern. He stayed in the hospital two nights and came home Wednesday. Bradford is getting there wed. night, and will be there for the rest of the week. He has had lots of their friends helping him and hopefully he won't be too stubborn to ask for help when needed. He is in some pain, especially when he moves. Susan is doing great. I'm sure it has been good to be busy with QB and keeping her mind off of things at home (as much as she really can).
As far as our day here goes... guess what, it's raining again. We decided that we would take QB to see his first movie, and we went to Kung Fu Panda. Very China appropriate. It was a tad intense for a little guy- not necessarily scary, just loud, big and fast. He did laugh when he heard other kids laughing around us. Overall, I was glad we went, and he was really talking a lot about it afterwards, so I think he really liked it too. He didn't move through the whole thing. I had filled my bag with snacks and paci, but we didn't need it. He was glued to the screen the entire time.
FAQs About Our New Floors
1 week ago

1 comment:
Hey, I am glad your father in law is doing better. Yes, $25 is fine. If you happen to go to market, then get it. Elizabeth brought her sister back one that was cute. Medium size with the coach symbol all over it and it was brown, but black will do too. If you dont go, please dont worry about it. Thanks again, Les
Post a Comment