7.08.2008

less than a week to go

You always look back on things and say "how time flies", and once again, that it true. Lindsey's mom, Susan, comes in today for our last week here and help on the flight home. It will be a fun week of revisiting all my favorite places and restaurants with her. I also am excited about getting to go on a date with just Lindsey (we haven't been able to do that all summer), as well as go to a law firm event or two. I'm sure it will be a full week, but don't worry, I will keep you updated. I will also try to take a few more pictures as I have been really bad at that lately.

Over the weekend, my uncle Danny, who flies for FEDEX, had a 48 hour layover here, so we got to hang out with him. He and I went to a market and bargained for fake Coach purses for his daughters. I still haven't bought anything for myself since I've been here, but I have been looking at shoes, jewelry, kids shoes, and baby girl clothes. I won't come home empty handed! Any request from friends out there?

I feel like the length of time here has been just right. I was mentally prepared for 6 weeks, so it feels like it's our time to go. I am so thankful that we came. I wouldn't have wanted to be anywhere else.

3 comments:

Tawnya said...

Hey Sara! I can't believe you guys will be home soon! When do you get back to T-town? We would love to have you guys over and hear all about HK! I can't believe the guys are starting their last year! It's going to be a great year! Call me when you get home! Enjoy your visit with Susan and have a safe trip!

The Muncies said...

The Boneys!!!! I won't admit how many blogs I went through before I stumbled upon yall!!! So neat to hear about things on the other side of the earth! We are holding down the plains for you! Quinn is TOO cute!

LWB said...

I'm so sorry about Lindsey's dad - that must be so hard for Susan to be so far away. I'm glad the surgery went okay - she won't leave early will she? Looking forward to having you back on this side of the world and can't wait to see you. Even though your time in HK wasn't perfect, you'll look back and be proud of yourself for doing something different and think of all the great stories Quinn will be able to "brag" about one day!

Love you!
xoxox