I have enjoyed two new blogs lately that I wanted to share with you.
This first one has some great articles in general, but I really enjoyed reading their "12 weeks until Christmas". It gives you one thing to do that week (for the next 12 weeks) to get ready for the holiday and to keep it stress free.
The second one has "Muffin Tin Monday". It can do a much better job explaining what it is, but each Monday you put your kids lunch in a muffin tin, and usually it has a fun theme. It is a great break from the everyday ordinary.
I love feeling inspired by reading about what other moms are doing with their kids. Now, all I have to do is the hard part...follow through!
FAQs About Our New Floors
1 week ago

4 comments:
Someone just showed me the Muffin Tin one this evening; must be making the rounds! Isn't Simple Mom wonderful? She has great ideas.
love you!xoxox
I love Simple Mom! I wish I could implement her ideas better in my home! The muffin tin sounds so fun! Thanks for the idea:)
LOVE this!!! With a baby due in Dec, I am already trying to get my ducks in a row! Just hit the dollar spot at target for stocking stuffers this morning!!
wow, I am touched you mentioned my blog carnival, muffin tin monday! And along with Simple Mom, no less!
We have so much fun with MTM, hope to see you around!
Post a Comment