Bad news: Lindsey leaves tomorrow for a week of work in Miami (and he's taking our computer).
Good news: I will be joining him on Thursday, for 4 days/3 nights JUST THE TWO OF US.
We haven't been away just us in a year (since Caroline was born), but I have just weaned her, and my wonderful in-laws are coming to keep the kids here in B'ham.
I am looking forward to sleeping in, eating at some nice restaurants, and having uninterrupted conversation. Until then...
FAQs About Our New Floors
1 week ago

6 comments:
Have so much fun!
Oh man, that will be such a nice trip. I am literally dreaming of the day that I wean my Caroline and go away with David for a couple days and SLEEP. Have fun!!
We'll miss seeing you guys this weekend but how wonderful for you to get some time away...alone! Hope you have a great time!
um, jealous!
YAY for you. I am glad you are getting your trip away! Sleeping in sounds so nice right now!
Hope you are having fun! :)
Post a Comment