I have been away for some time. My family (specifically, my sister) has been going through some difficult stuff, and I'm not very good at putting cute pictures and stories on the blog, when this is all I really think about. The details of our crisis are not blog appropriate, but I am very open to talk about it. If you want to email me instead, feel free: saraboney@gmail.com. I know many of you have been praying for us, and I wanted to say how much it means to our family. I was actually at my parents house this past week with my sisters, and it was a great time together.
I thought during this time, a great thing would be for me to proclaim the Lord's faithfulness by saying all the ways He has blessed me and what I am thankful for. Here goes.
I'm thankful for...
-the beautiful weather we have been having. I just can't help but be outside.
-Caroline raising her hands up yesterday when I said, "how big is Caroline? So big." We have been working on that one.
-the excitement that Quinn has when Lindsey gets home
-getting to pull out my fall wardrobe. I was getting tired of the same ole clothes.
-Edgewood Creamery
-my friends have been so dear to me during this time
-that Quinn and Caroline got to be with their cousins. They have so much fun together.
-Rich time in the Word, more desire
-Lindsey makes me coffee with Vanilla Chai Creamer every morning. It is so good.
-walks around the neighborhood
-my Godly parents)
-how quiet my house is right now during nap time.
-So many fun things on the calendar in the next few months to look forward to. (CB's b-day, parents visit B-ham, trip with LCB, etc.)
Maybe I will continue to post all my thankful thoughts as they come. It was a great little exercise for me.
FAQs About Our New Floors
1 week ago

10 comments:
so glad you are praising Him through such a difficult time. love you and still praying for peace your precious family.
Glad to hear from you, Sara. I continue to pray for your family. You are all on my heart so much! I'm glad you got to spend time all together. Did all the cousins love on Piper? (Along with the adults :)
Sara, I am thankful for you! Love you and praying for you!!!
Y'all have been and will continue to be in our thoughts and prayers.
Still praying!
So thankful for you! Praying for you and your sweet family!
Precious friend, y'all are very much in our prayers, and I am SO delighted for that time you had with Laura and Katie last week. Your thankfulness list is so true as well- Jake and I were listing off some similar items that we are thankful for just earlier today (i.e. weather, good food, all that comes with fall). We love you so dearly...
praying for ya'll!
xo
...and i love your thankfulness list, what a wonderful thing!
Dear Sweet Sara, I love your blogging. It is my way to keep up with people I love. Good Memories with you. Carla and JB are now in NYC where JB is clerking for the federal judge there. He is loving it. Carla is disliking law more and more and so...she begins french pastry culinary school in January. She is so excited. A new career for her. She is a fantastic cook. In a church yet? Visit Oak mt. and meet our Kimmie ( sprayberry)
Praying for you and your family. Much much love,
Hey Sara,
I see my mom just wrote on your blog. I found you through her and a few other people i know. She was talking about you the other day and I was just checking to see if you had found a church yet in birmingham. we have loved oak mountain and didn't know if ya'll had checked it out!! we love our life group we are in as well and i just thought i would let you know that you are always invited! hope you are enjoying birmingham. your family is adorable!!!
Post a Comment