Our family was all riding the car together when Lindsey and I started reminiscing about some of our first few dates together. At that point we turned to Quinn to include him in the conversation. Here's how it went...
me and lcb: Quinn, do you know what a date is?
Q: no
us: (explanation of a date) Do you know where mommy and daddy's first date was?
Q: where?
us: the Auburn/Alabama game our first year of college.
Q: (very excited)
pause
Q: where was I?
us: well, you weren't born yet.
Q: (not satisfied and in a more addament tone) But WHERE was I?
us: uhhh, well, God knew you.
Q: But where was I?
us: well, you just weren't here yet, anyway, here we are at the restaurant...
We are just at the beginning of all those fun, curious questions. :)
FAQs About Our New Floors
1 week ago

1 comment:
This is such an awesome story! I love it and you'll be so glad you have it recorded one day when he's older and you've forgotten. Those questions - the amount o them! - is amazing. SOmetimes I just have to say "I don't know" and also "mommy can't answer any more questions!" :) Loved how you guys ended the convo w/ distraction!! xooxx
Post a Comment