10.17.2009


Today we had Caroline's first birthday party in Auburn at the tailgate before the AU/KY game. It was a cold day, but it was fun to have a lot of family there to celebrate with us. Lindsey and Quinn went to the game, and Caroline and I drove back to our warm home.


Enjoying some good food

we finally have a few "girly" toys now. This is a little stuffed animal that Quinn picked out from Target's dollar section for her. :)


beginning

middle

all done

I can't believe she's all grown up!

8 comments:

Sarah Beth said...

OH, I'm so sad we missed it!!! Boo hoo!!! Thanks for taking the pictures and posting them. Send me more on shutterlfy, please?!

Bowman said...

Happy Birthday! I can't believe it has already been one year.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Caroline is so precious. Happy Birthday sweet girl!

Leslie Harwell said...

Fun little tailgate birthday party! So glad we got to come! Caroline, we hope you had an awesome birthday! Love ya!

Marianne B Dean said...

Hi Sara! Thanks so much for your email! I actually found this blog the other day when I was looking for your email through facebook--you see I am really, really good at internet stalking, hehehe. Anyway, thanks SOOO much for your email! It was really encouraging to read what you wrote--especially about how you weren't initially all that thrilled about law school but the Lord totally changed your heart. I can really identify. Anyway, I look forward to emailing/chatting more!

Tawnya said...

Happy Birthday Caroline!! So glad you guys had a great time...we looked for your tailgate but it was later in the day. Hopefully we'll find you guys next time!

The Scott family said...

I'm glad we got to come to the festivities! It was good seeing you and your whole family! Love you all!!

Mary Beth said...

Yay! Happy birthday!!