I was gonna write more while we were out in Branson, but you know how time goes by fast...then today I was about to upload pictures and realized that I had accidentally left my camera cable in MO. Sad. I will write more when I can put up pictures from Christmas morning. Overall, we had such a great time and it was really relaxing and fun to be together for a whole week. The kids did great in the car. I mean, really amazing. We were glad to be home today-we all went for a walk, listened to a John Piper sermon (for our church), and washed a lot of clothes. Quinn loved playing with all of his new toys-a trumpet was definitely his favorite. We will be in t-town for a few days and then we are heading to Daphne to spend a few days with Lindsey's family.
No comments:
Post a Comment