



I am so excited about our Christmas card this year. I found it on etsy.com. My friend Rachel introduced me to this site where people make homemade goods. I used a girl on the site that designs her own photo cards. She designed it for me, and then I got them printed cheaply at Walmart. I don't want to spoil it for those that are getting one, but above are some of the pictures that we were choosing from.
Speaking of pictures, a friend of ours in Griffin took pictures of our family while we were there for a few days. you can see her sight at stansberryphotography.blogspot.com. She charges a very small fee, and then you get the disk with all the pictures! You can see for yourself from above that she does a great job!
I tried to upload more pictures but was having some issues. Maybe I can do more later.

1 comment:
Thanks for the plug! You guys were VERY easy to take pictures of... very cute!!!
Post a Comment