The whole family on Christmas Eve Sweet Caroline The trumpet was definitely QB's favorite Christmas gift A smile for Daddy QB holding up a few more fun gifts Cousins Excited on Christmas Eve ≈
Caroline is getting so big already! Loved the shots of QB with his trumpet; I can just imagine it. Have you guys gotten tired of it yet? Riley looks soooo much like Katie and she is all grown up too. I bet she and Elise would have fun together.
Loved the pictures - so good to see all those 'Galloway' gals together again. What a beautiful family. The picture of Caroline smiling at Lindsey is precious too! Happy New Year!!!
2 comments:
Caroline is getting so big already! Loved the shots of QB with his trumpet; I can just imagine it. Have you guys gotten tired of it yet? Riley looks soooo much like Katie and she is all grown up too. I bet she and Elise would have fun together.
xoxo
Loved the pictures - so good to see all those 'Galloway' gals together again. What a beautiful family. The picture of Caroline smiling at Lindsey is precious too!
Happy New Year!!!
Post a Comment