12.13.2008

12 dates of Christmas


Lindsey and I decided that we were not going to give each other gifts this year.  Instead we were going to give some much needed time together.  We are having the 12 dates of Christmas from Dec. 10 to Jan 12(when he goes back to class).  Most of these will take place in the evenings in our own home, but we will be able to go out a couple of times.  Wednesday night after Lindsey's final was our first date, and I planned it.  (I do 6 and LCB does 6).  I made a good dinner for the whole family, and then after the kids went to bed, we had some break and bake cookies and filled out a romance questionnaire.  There was some funny things on there, but overall it was just a great conversation starter, and we enjoyed the talking time.  Lindsey is planning something for tonight...

3 comments:

Katherine said...

Sarah, your parents just gave me your blog address. I'm so excited about getting to keep up with y'all. I love the "12 dates of Christmas" idea. Y'all are so fun! Hope you have a Merry Christmas. Caroline is precious!

Emily said...

WHAT a great idea. Experiential gifts are some of our favorites!

Tracy said...

Super idea...thanks for sharing.
And thanks for the comment you left on our blog about your sleeping methods for QB. We are making progress...slowly but surely.