-Last night just before Quinn was about to go to bed, I was laying on the couch. Quinn said, "Mommy, let's play, play, play". I replied, "I'm so tired. Aren't you tired?" Quinn said back, "No, mom, I'm a playboy."
-This is our lesson that QB listens to EVERYTHING around him...
Tonight Lindsey and Quinn went to Movie Gallery to rent something for the two of us to watch. Quinn saw the movie Wall-E on the shelf. (by the way, he has never seen this movie). He said "look it's Wall-e" to which Lindsey began to ask him how he knew about that movie. "Sometimes it's on our TV," he said (apparently, a commercial). He went on to say to Lindsey, "I like robots. The giant girl said, 'Wall-E. Now on DVD and Blu-ray.'"
-Whenever you ask QB what he wants for Christmas he always says "Trombone". I don't think that Santa is going to be able to pull that one off.

No comments:
Post a Comment