12.04.2008

a little of this and a little of that

Caroline in the Bumbo for the first time.  She liked it. :)

We were in Griffin for a few days at my parents, while Lindsey was at a conference in DC the weekend before Thanksgiving.  Here is Quinn on Cody, the pony.  
These are Quinn's closest friends in t-town, Nathan and Neely.  They were singing and playing air guitar on their sticks at our church's fall festival.
The Alabama game tailgate.  The girls...
...and the boys

We were with the Boney Family for Thanksgiving.  We only had to drive an hour to Lindsey's aunt and uncle's house in Birmingham for the day to eat lunch.  That night, the boys drove to their land to go hunting, while the girls and kids came back to Tuscaloosa.  Anna helped me FINALLY get my guest room/office/nursery  organized and in order.  Thank you, Anna!  I will put up pictures soon of that and my Christmas decorations (that I am super excited about).  


1 comment:

A & E Harwell said...

I really want to meet Caroline! She is precious.