
Last night Lindsey and Quinn finished reading The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe together. They read it almost every night before bed for the last few weeks. Quinn loved it, and in fact we were amazed by how much of the book he understood. Each morning, he would relay to me what had happened to Peter, Susan, Edmond and Lucy the night before.
When I was a child, my dad read the whole series to us girls, so it is so fun to see these things happening in our family now. This morning, Quinn went to my bookshelf and got The Magician's Nephew. He's ready to start reading it tonight.

2 comments:
I love it!! We've got to get going with Rylie so they can talk about it.
I love that you guys are doing this! I'm debating whether or not to start reading Little House on the Prairie with Sophia. Seems like she's too little but maybe we will try. My grandmother read me Heidi as a child. Such special memories!
Post a Comment