As a side note, My dad has been known to say that he wanted that song sung at his funeral. I surprised him at my wedding and made it the song for the father of the bride dance.
Anywho, I am leaving my house at 4:30am tomorrow (friday). I am mostly packed for myself as well as for the kids for their adventures this week. My neck is doing so much better today. Still stiff but not very painful.
I just wanted to say thank you to my friends, family, and husband... this week they have really helped me get ready for this trip despite my neck issues. Sarah Beth helped me pack and watched kids, Kelly took Q to the zoo, Leslie H watched kids and made me a care package, Jennifer gave me a work out on my neck, Leslie P watched kids, Katie overnight-ed my shoes, and Lindsey has done a ton of cleaning, handling the kids in the evenings, but mostly having to listen to me complain. This coming week is a joint effort for everyone to help out so that I can go. Thanks for serving me so that I can serve others.
FAQs About Our New Floors
1 week ago

2 comments:
I hope it's a great trip Sara! You know Ukraine holds a special place in our family's heart. Give lots of love and kisses to those sweet children you minister too in Odessa!
Love you and miss you already!!!
Post a Comment