I had hoped that I would be writing a post tonight about what a great weekend we had...about Q's first t-ball game, friend's birthday parties, time with our cousin Rylie, Easter egg hunts, playing in beautiful weather...
Instead we were stuck inside while Quinn was recovering from the stomach bug. He is over his symptoms, but is still just incredibly weak. We even had to go the ER on Friday to get him pumped with liquids, and he has not gotten off the couch in five days. Seriously! If he is not better tomorrow, then we are going back to the doctor. I am praying that he will turn the corner. If any of you have had similar stories, please let me know that he will get better soon. I usually don't worry about sickness, but this one has me stressed out. I think my stress has a lot to do with the last three weeks: neck, ukraine, and now this. I am ready for a little normal right now.
Sorry for the venting, but it's a little consuming at the moment.
FAQs About Our New Floors
1 week ago

No comments:
Post a Comment