before we finally found our house in Birmingham! This house came on the market this week, we saw it Friday and put in an offer that day. The only problem was that someone else put in an offer that day too. Thankfully, ours was accepted and our search is over. We are really excited about it! Now only six weeks to size down our stuff and pack it up.
9 comments:
Yeah, we cant wait to have you as our neighbors!!! Fun times ahead!
Hey Sara! Congratulations!! The house is so cute!
Congrats Sara! I love your new house! I am jealous that you are moving to Birmingham. I guess I need to be thankful for this season of life. I hope that cleaning out and packing up goes well! I would love to talk soon. I have questions....like the best park to play at and where to get Caleb's hair cut? YAY on your new house....very exciting!
Congrats!!! So exciting!!!
It's so cute! Congratulations. I'm sure it must be such a relief to know we're y'all are moving.
Fun fun!!! What a happy relief. Hope the next few weeks go smooth and pass quickly. Can't wait to visit you in Birmingham!
yay! so adorable, where is it? let us know when ya'll get here :)
Yahoo! Sara! I am so behind the times. What a delight!
Post a Comment