Lindsey and I also sold stuff on Ebay in the last week. Specifically, Lindsey had a collection of 15 Hard Rock Cafe Pins from his childhood. One of those sold for $36! The rest sold for $3-$8. I also sold a couple nice wedding gifts.
This is the bed I am selling on Craigslist. I am gotten several emails about it, but not a buyer YET.
All the money from this "stuff" is going into our furniture fund for our new house. Yipee!

4 comments:
I hate I missed the garage sale, but I'm glad it went so well. I can't wait until y'all get up here.
Great job on the yard sale!! I love Caroline's new PB chair!! What a deal!!
Hey sweet Boney's - so happy for you- thankful that the townhouse sold again! It was a blessing to Carla while she was there. Look up our daughters blog(kimmie-sprayberry.blogspot.com they moved to Bham this year too. Have a wonderful church (Oak Mt PCA) and just love it there. Also have our first grandchild- Steven Isaac Sprayberry. Would love to see you back here in Auburn one day.
are you taking offers on her? I like baby best but under under4 get me rockhard, love having a toddler inbed
Post a Comment