6.16.2009

Praise the Lord!

We sold our townhouse! Monday (around 4pm) a young lady pulled up to get a flyer while I was getting the mail, she asked to see our house, I showed her around, her husband and realtor came back at 6pm, and they made a full price offer right after that. We are still in shock and can't believe it. We are just so thankful. It's crazy how all this house stuff happened within a few days. Actually, it's God.

5 comments:

Anna said...

That is amazing Sara!!! I'm so happy for y'all!

Mary Beth said...

Yay, that's great!!

Tawnya said...

Exactly! God is faithful!! We're so happy for you guys! Happy moving!!

Boysnberries' Brambles said...

What?!?! How did you I not hear about this? I am in awe at the wonder of our God.

Amber said...

YAY!!!! Congratulations! And a full price offer is such a blessing. The Lord is faithful!
I will bring you boxes tomorrow! And....please know that Zach and I aren't whinos. We just went around to alot of liquor stores as well as auto stores to get all of our boxes for free. I am happy to pass them along. If you need exta I highly suggest checking the ABC stores etc. They get good boxes and are happy to hold them for you!