A friend sent me these questions, and I tried it out on Quinn. It was pretty funny.
1. What is something mom always says to you?
no no
2. What makes mom happy?
auburn
3. What makes mom sad?
alabama
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
tickleing
5. What was your mom like as a child?
like quinn
6. How old is your mom?
3
7. How tall is your mom?
big
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
play
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
go to sleep
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
snuggling
11. What is your mom really good at?
playing
12. What is your mom not very good at?
pitching
13. What does your mom do for a job?
I don't know
14.What is your mom's favorite food?
chuckie cheese (by the way we have never been)
15.What makes you proud of your mom?
I don't know
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
mickey
17. What do you and your mom do together?
play
18. How are you and your mom the same?
big and so strong
19. How are you and your mom different?
I don't know
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
I don't know (I think he is tired of my questions.)
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
his shoes
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
moes
FAQs About Our New Floors
1 week ago

5 comments:
This is priceless!!!
All of Quinn's stories make me laugh out loud. I always read them to Clay. This is no exception. Hope y'all are doing great! -Sarah Dudley
Love it!!! Quinn is very intuitive and hilarious, as usual!
Hilariously darling!
Hi Sarah. Found your blog recently. Your family is precious and growing so fast. Loved the answers to Quinn's questions. Caroline is so beautiful. Glad to see you and Lindsey are doing well.
-Rosemary
Post a Comment