"Full" was how I described my day to Lindsey. Really I feel like it describes this stage of life that we are in...
This week we have really been trying to work on potty training with QB. It has kept up close to home and close to the bathroom at all times. Quinn will say he needs to go, so we run in there, and then he will sit on the potty for an hour without being able to go. So, it takes a lot of patience and cleaning up some accidents as well.
Caroline is almost 6 months. She is wanting to be held a lot more and "stand up" in my lap. She is awake more during the day, and not content just laying around. I remember when Quinn was that age, and it was a hard stage for me. I tend to like it when they get more mobile and can entertain themselves a bit more.
On top of our kids, Lindsey's schedule has been busy and he has pulled some really late nights doing law review stuff.
Well, I didn't mean for all that to sound so negative, but it's just a small peak at my life these days. I need to be content in the place we are at, because I know it will all go by fast. The one thing I KNOW I won't miss is changing QB's diapers!
FAQs About Our New Floors
1 week ago

No comments:
Post a Comment