4.30.2009

pictures from Pops and Soos house

Sorry about all the pictures. The Boneys thankfully take a lot more pics than I do, and it was hard to narrow it down. As you can see, it has been a full, fun week. I have gotten a lot of rest as well. Thanks pops and soos!

playing at the fountains


lots of picnics and outside time

at the battleship

inside a rocket


plaing baseball with soos. yeah, I get a break!

blowing "bubbles"


she loves to lean back in her bumbo. I am holding on to her foot.

GOLF!

new toys

lots of things that move...



He caught five or six fish

And the week's not over yet. We don't come home till Sunday. Poor Lindsey is home studying. One final exam down.

1 comment:

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

We miss y'all! Caroline looks so big sitting up. I wish she would teach her friend Abigail how to do that:)! Also, Abs leans back in her bumbo too. Guess I can no longer leave her for one second on the table!

Looks like you guys are having fun! Go get that pedicure!