Every monday morning the kids and I go to Publix. I always plan my meals on Sunday, and then I start the week by getting my groceries. This past Sunday, I spent more time than usual looking at the Publix ad and making my list according to what was on sale. I am pleased to announce that I saved $69.44 this week! I did spend $104, but it should even out and be much lower after I have stocked up for a couple weeks. Here were some of the highlights:
-Chicken Breast on sale for $1.99/lb I bought a bunch and put in freezer.
-Starbucks Coffee $2.30 off. We drink it every morning, so I bought two.
-California Pizza Kitchen BBQ chicken pizza-our favorite.
-Lots of buy one get one free deals:chips, bread, cheese...
-The penny item-toilet paper.
FAQs About Our New Floors
1 week ago

2 comments:
You did good! I saw the great deal on chicken and stocked up too!! Missed you last night at the party. Hope to see you soon!
Way to go Sara! And finally a penny item actually worth it! You are inspiring me to use coupons. :)
Post a Comment