1.14.2011

my two month goals

I always enjoy making New Years goals, and looking back at them...here are last years.

This year, I did it a little differently...since I am due on March 6th, I instead made 2 month goals. I felt like this was way more reasonable and realistic for me in the stage I am in.

1-Get the kids rooms (Q, CB and baby's) rooms decorated and organized. Also getting baby's clothes and bedding clean and ready.
2-Hire someone to REALLY clean my house. (I love this goal). I have never had this done, and this seems like the best time to get one deep clean.
3-Girl Time: one-on-one coffees with a couple younger women, 2 weekends away with girl friends, showers for me and other expecting friends
4-Plan out the Children's Church curriculum for the next 5 months. Don't let it be something hanging over me, but do all that I can now, so it is not a burden after the baby comes.
5-Special dates with my boys: go overnight somewhere with Lindsey, plan a fun day with Quinn.
6-Go to bed earlier!

Hopefully I will be able to accomplish these 6 very reasonable goals. And who knows, maybe after I get out of my "baby fog", I might make some new summer/fall goals...we'll see. :)

No comments: