1.21.2011

A conversation between Quinn and Caroline

This was what I heard from the other room this morning. I'm not sure how it got started, but this is where I picked it up...

Caroline: Jesus loves me because He loves me
Quinn: No, Caroline, Jesus loves you for his own glory
Then they repeat this a few times in more elevated tones to prove their point, then Caroline changes her mind...
Caroline: Jesus loves me because I don't hit
Quinn: But Caroline, you do hit!

Well, their theology was a little off, but it is funny to hear what they pick up from the things you say, catechism, or songs we sing. At least they got down that Jesus does love them!

3 comments:

A & E Harwell said...

that is hilarious!!

R Leit said...

This story made my day!!! :)

I miss those sweet kids like crazy. They are a special pair. I loved my time with them.

Sara Walker said...

Super cute!