7.15.2010

week 7, I nearly quit

but I didn't. yet. 3 weeks to go! why did I start this in the heat of summer? crazy is the only way to describe this whole running experience.

4 comments:

KK said...

You can do it! If you want to do a half marathon next, I would love to run it with you!

The Muncies said...

you can sooo do it! i keep thinking how fun it will be in the fall when football season rolls around to run around campus!! i rallied a group of 4-6 girls to meet on tues and thurs mornings at 6am. that has sooo helped me to stay into it. we're looking at the 10K in nov to go through the callaway lights -- you in!? :)

Mary Esden said...

Hang in there. You can do it.

Boysnberries' Brambles said...

you are nearly there, sara. you can do it!!!