"of course, quinn."

Today was dress like a cow and get free chickfilia day, so when I asked Q what he was doing on the floor, he said, "acting like a cow." CB got down on the floor to make sure she was in the picture too. The time at c-filia did not go without a meltdown. Everything was fine until THE COW came in. You may remember
this post about Ronald Mcdonald, but I am still waiting on Q to outgrow being scared of characters. Even this week at McWane, we saw Mr. Potato Head and you would have thought it was the end of the world. Someone had to ask the cow to move to the other side of the restaurant so that we could get out the door.
We have been trying to stay busy and cool while still resting Quinn's foot. Yesterday the three of us went to Toy Story 3. We went during nap time, so that as I hoped, Caroline would sleep though the whole thing. Quinn enjoyed it, but definitely was scared at parts. There are some pretty intense moments, especially for a sensitive kid like mine. While we were standing in line, Q looked in the window and in a REALLY loud voice said, "mom, we didn't need to bring our own popcorn, they sell it here." The lady in front of us just laughed and said "shhh." Classic Quinn.
7 comments:
LOL...that is too funny. We've taken candy in before and I always worry Jason is going to rat us out! Toy Story 3 was so good but Matthew didn't like it once they made Buzz bad. Love the picture! They are getting so big!
We are still in the "not so sure" of characters and costumes phase - I was so hoping that ended sooner than later!! Mr. Potato Head about did us in last week too! Love the comment about the popcorn...that is awesome.
i am dying laughing! that is sooo funny! kids wont let you get away with anything!
Loved being with you. Now I can make comments.
That is so hilarious! And yes, we thought the movie was a bit intense, too. Loved seeing you and wish we had more time to catch up. I hope to see ya'll again soon!!!
Sorry! I obviously do not know how to comment. It is meredith thacker.
AWESOME. We sneak food into the movies, too- hadn't thought about getting called out when the girls get old enough! Hilarious!
Post a Comment