woo hoo!!! we are signing up for a 5K to do July 10 -- NEVER thought i'd do that. we completed the route this morning -- totally different from my treadmill practice! equal running and walking for sure, but we completed it nonetheless! :)
Sara! Just loved readomg about what yall have been up to! It's just too long between football seasons :) Just wanted to tell you that C25K is wonderful and it worked for me! I had NEVER run and couldn't believe that I was able to complete it. I ran three 5Ks in the spring. So glad you're enjoying it. You will be SO proud when you "graduate"! Looking forward to seeing yall soon!
4 comments:
woo hoo!!! we are signing up for a 5K to do July 10 -- NEVER thought i'd do that. we completed the route this morning -- totally different from my treadmill practice! equal running and walking for sure, but we completed it nonetheless! :)
awesome!!!! good job sara!!!
Way to go Sarah! I thought of you yesterday when I tried to do the walk 5, run 3, walk 5 again. Didn't go so well for me. Keep it up!!
Sara! Just loved readomg about what yall have been up to! It's just too long between football seasons :) Just wanted to tell you that C25K is wonderful and it worked for me! I had NEVER run and couldn't believe that I was able to complete it. I ran three 5Ks in the spring. So glad you're enjoying it. You will be SO proud when you "graduate"! Looking forward to seeing yall soon!
Post a Comment