Sorry for the delay in getting these up. Sara had to remind me that we had entered the blogosphere.
More tomorrow - LCB




The three of us right after birth - Caroline wide-eyed and looking at the world.
Dr. Quinn
Quinn is a proud big brother.
On seeing Caroline's AU hat: "Dad, Caroline's an Auburn fan."

9 comments:
YEAAAA!!!!!! for Caroline! She is indeed stunning, but that's no surprise. And she surely has an astute older brother! We love y'all and will be praying for you...
She is beautiful! Praying for your family!
She is gorgeous!!! I'm so happy for y'all!!
Of course, dear Quinn, she is an Auburn fan! :) What a beautiful family - congratulations! We are happy for you!!
Hooray! So glad everything went so smoothly yesterday. I was thinking about yall all day and was so happy when I finally heard the news and talked to Sara. Caroline is gorgeous - I see a lot of Jo in her.
Love you guys!
xoxox
Congratulations Boneys! What a beautiful family. Glad everything went smooth, Sara. You look amazing and Clay and I will be praying for ya'll!
Congrats yall! She is beautiful. I look forward to meeting her. Love the pictures. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Love, Leslie
congratulations!!! she is such a pretty baby! and i'm not just saying that. we can't wait to meet her. so glad everything went smoothly. we are excited for yall.
-Anne Marie
Congratulations you guys! Love the picture of the new family of four!!Welcome to being parents of two!! Can't wait to meet sweet Caroline. Now I have that song stuck in my head! :)
Post a Comment