We are going in tomorrow at 6:30am, and we are excited that Caroline Grace Boney will be with us so soon. Today at my appointment I was 3.5 cm, and I have been having contractions on and off all day. I guess I will be going to the hospital in the middle of the night if they get more consistent and intense. I will put up some pictures and details sometime in the next day or two. Pray that all goes well. Thanks for your encouragement!
7 comments:
Hooray! I cannot wait for that phone call. You're gonna do great and I'll be thinking of you.
Love you!
xoxoxo
Love You SO much! Praying for y'all! xo,sb
YEAAAAAA!!!!!! I've been dying to hear the plan! We are so excited for the Boney family and cannot wait to see the sweet face of YOUR precious baby girl! Know that you will be in our prayers- we love you!
Yay!!! David and I are praying for you and Caroline Grace!!! How exciting!!
Praying for you guys!
Can't wait to hear about Caroline's arrival! October 16th is a great day - its my b'day and I am so excited that we will share that special day!! We'll be thinking of you all!
How exciting. Can't wait to hear the great news and see pictures of sweet Caroline Grace.
Am thinking of you...
Post a Comment