It's so funny that I have been thinking for weeks that I just wanted some "sara time". Just a few hours to do whatever I wanted to do by myself. Well... Lindsey took Quinn to the Auburn game today and I have the ENTIRE day to myself. Now I just have to figure out what to do.
This morning when they were leaving, I felt sad. I have always said that I suffer from ATMS syndrome (afraid to miss something). I really just love being with my family and experiencing fun memories with them. I had decided a week ago that I wouldn't go to the game today, because it is an 11:30 game and the heat would be unbearable. Quinn will be sitting with my parents in the shade, so I think he will do fine.
The boys left this morning at 7am, and I enjoyed my first two hours by going back to sleep. Now I am watching Gameday and eating a bagel and wasting some time online. I know I will enjoy this day and will feel recharged when they got home tonight.
FAQs About Our New Floors
1 week ago

2 comments:
Sarah (I read your blog =),
Great for having a day to yourself...Adam and I went to the game, and YIKES! 90 degrees and sunny...UNTIL the 10-min rainstorm where I was soaked in my thin, knit dress. Whoops! Anyway, hopefully Lindsey and Quinn stayed quite dry under the shade =). Love your stories on the blog...
Ashley (Owens) Turnbull
Aren't you glad since it was HOT and RAINY!!! I sure was glad to be watching it on TV :)
Post a Comment