I am glad that I thought to grab the camera for this one! Last week Quinn was really interested in the potty. He would sit on it some, and we bought some big boy underwear, just to practice. He did poop in the potty once, but it was just an accident. This week he is not interested and actually revolted against sitting on it. I'm not pushing the issue, but just waiting till he is ready. Yesterday he decided that Elmo wanted to use the potty, and he put him on it and totally mimicked all the things we had said to him while encouraging him to go potty. He would say "you can do it Elmo. Just think about it and try to go." Also QB was reading to him just like we had done while he was sitting there. So cute!
I had my first physical exam at the doctor today. I am in my 35th week. I am 1.5 cm and 50% effaced. He did give me permission to go to the Auburn/LSU game this weekend, so I'm thankful for that. War Eagle!

2 comments:
Sara, thanks for giving me the new link to the blog! It's a great way to keep up with the Boneys! That's exciting about the baby getting close. I'm praying for y'all. Hope things are going well in Tuscaloosa. Any thoughts as to "what's next"?
Sara, I LOVE Caroline Grace- the name, the baby, the whole thing. It's amazing how far you're already progressed still with 5 weeks to go! I'm so excited for y'all, and we'll be praying for you in the coming weeks so much. You can tell what a great big brother Quinn will be by how he's teaching Elmo things!!!
Post a Comment