Today I got a big box of clothes from my sister, Katie, and yes, everything in there was pink. :) They were all things that her little girl, Rylie had worn. It was good for me to feel more prepared physically (she has something to wear home from the hospital now) and emotionally ready for Caroline to arrive in about a month.
Because we are moving to Birmingham this next summer, I am hesitant to change much about the house, so we don't have a nursery for her. QB is still in the crib, but will be moving out sometime in the next few months. I think when you prepare a special place for your child, that process helps you to feel more ready to bring them home. So, since I don't have that, I will need to think of other ways to get my heart ready for her arrival.
I have a new moses basket being made and that is what she will primarily sleep in at first. Also I am having a little shower here in Tuscaloosa. Overall, as we talk about her and pray for her, I am feeling more emotionally ready for her arrival.
PS-I guess this is the first time I have officially given her name. Caroline Grace Boney. :)
FAQs About Our New Floors
1 week ago

3 comments:
Ohhh, I can't wait! I have a bag of stuff to give you too - stuff that Elise wore that Audrey can't. It's all pink - you know I can't get enough of that color! Can't wait to meet CG soon!
xxoo
sara i can't wait til she's born! if she's anything like little quinn she's gonna be ADORABLE!! and i love her name! my cousin's name is Caroline Grace :). anyways, hope yall are doing well. we miss you!
that is so exciting, when are you due. i love keeping up through you blog. take care. kacikh.blogspot.com
kaci
Post a Comment