Here is a picture of the excellent patient. Lindsey is doing really well, and we have been pleasantly surprised at his recovery so far. It has been much better than his surgery four years ago. He has had moderate pain, but the hardest part so far is just having to sit all day long. Thankfully the Olympics were on, and he also did a good bit of email and reading as well. Quinn is coming home tomorrow, so that will be interesting to see his reaction to Lindsey's leg. I have enjoyed getting to take long naps each day and so far I am feeling really well. Lindsey will begin his physical therapy on Monday morning and will continue that 3x/week for a month. He is hoping to make it to class by Tuesday. Thankfully his class schedule this semester is very light. He will be very busy with Law Review, but at least his reading/class time will be significantly less.
FAQs About Our New Floors
1 week ago

4 comments:
Sara, I am glad Lindsey's surgery went well. I wish him speedy recovery. I hope you are feeling good. I like my purse. Thanks again.
Sara- I randomly found your blog and wanted to say hello! Quinn is so cute. I hope that you are feeling well with the pregnancy. I look forward to keeping up with your little family! Glad you all are safe back in the US and that you had wonderful trip!
So glad Lindsey is doing well- he must have an excellent nurse!
Sara--put Lindsey to work! It was good to have him at BARW even if only for a couple of wks. Thank him for his encouragement of David. Keep us posted on your growing family.
Bruce Ely
Post a Comment