confession: sometimes I let Connor completely mess something up, just to occupy him for a little bit. :) I've heard the quote that "cleaning while there are still children in the house is like shoveling snow while it's still snowing". Amen. On another note, what a week this has been. We had something going on almost every night... Bible Study, fundraiser for friends adopting, Q's school talent show, and t-ball started. Whew! I feel like we are about to start a busier season in our lives this spring, and I'm not sure how I feel about it. I value keeping things simple, and having a meal together each night. I am just going to have to get use a couple meals each week at the ball park for the next few months. :) To everything there is a season.

1 comment:
Love.This. And I love Connor :) I let Jackson make messes too!
Post a Comment