Maybe I should just rename this blog: "Keeping it Real!" I'll keep up the blogging and the honesty. :)
Afternoons can feel long. Really long sometimes. Lindsey always leaves the office at 6 which means he walks in the door by 6:20, and I am so thankful for that predictability. But what to do between the hours of 3 and 6? That is the question. This afternoon, I took some pictures for Lindsey to give him into a glimpse of what we were all doing. These were taken all in the same minute.

Quinn is always wanting to do crafts and projects. I am not a crafty person, but I did make it Hobby Lobby this week and they loved the valentine doilies and stickers I got. He is very content working on a project for a long time. I love this age.

Connor is constantly on the go. He is ALWAYS pushing the grocery cart or his car around the house, and he has taken several steps by himself already. He will be 11 months in a couple days, but he's actually my "slowest" to walk. Q and Caro were both walking at 10 months. He is the sweetest snuggler, and so happy.

Caroline is constantly dressing up/changing clothes, and I am learning to pick my battles with that. Here she is standing on her dress up box singing a song she is making up. Full of personality and drama.
There's a snapshot into our little moment.

1 comment:
This is a great idea! Taking 3 pics of what each child is doing within a minute time period. It does give a glimpse into how different our kids are and how much we have to juggle. Will you do this regularly? I hope so. I feel inspired to blog again.
xoxo
Post a Comment