Quinn and Caroline have enjoyed sharing a room...here are some pictures.
Bunk beds were given to me by some family that didn't need them anymore. The green down comforter is from The Company Store, pillow and throws from Dash and Albert.
The paintings are the highlight of the room. Our talented friend, Anna Lucy, painted them for us. As you can tell, we are going for a world theme.
The toy chest below, the shelf, curtains and shag rug all came from Target or Ikea. I was proud of all the good deals I found.
Thanks, Sara Walker, for helping me with the room. I really love how it all came together.
This is not a great picture of Connor, but just wanted to show you what he's been up to lately. Just a swingin'

1 comment:
I love the kids room and am really glad to hear you love your bookshelf from Ikea! Connor is getting so big!
Post a Comment