11.02.2010

Fall Happenings-lots of pictures!

We have been having a lot of fun this fall! Here's a little peak through pictures:

We went to a pumpkin carving birthday party at Woodland Park (one of our favorites) for our friend Sophia. It was a great family time.


Pumpkin Patch time
Caroline-Don't worry, I've got it!


Hay rides


Teepees

Snack 1

Snack 2

We went as a family to see The Frog Prince at the Birmingham Children's Theater. So fun, and the kids dressed up. This was Halloween costume #1 for Quinn-a Braves baseball player

Halloween Night-the candy never ended


Dorothy and Karate kid

so cute!

I love this time of year, and am so excited about the holidays coming up!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Sooooo cute! Glad y'all had a good time. And are you even pregnant? Where is your bump?

Sara Walker said...

I love that picture of the three of yall at the hay ride!