9.29.2010

the latest

I have several new posts that I am wanting to write, but I can't find my camera cord to hook it up to the computer. Hopefully it will surface from under the many piles in my house. Until then, here is an update on our little life:

Me. I am now 17 weeks. It is flying by. I am feeling really well, showing just a little, and excited that we find out what we are having NEXT WEEK. There will definitely be a post about that.
Lindsey is enjoying work, running more, and is such an incredible dad. Really, I don't just write that to be nice. He amazes me how he comes home and is all here. The kids are obsessed with him. He and Quinn are getting away just the two of them this weekend to do a little fishing and hunting. Should be a good manly time.
QB is still loving school, and is still loving to tell me about it. I have learned to be thankful for that. He knows all the names of his classmates, and tells me details about each of them. "Mom, Chapel gets chocolate milk in her lunch box every day. It has a rabbit on the front, that looks like this." (and then demonstrated how the rabbit looked). He also says who he played with and ate lunch with, etc. I think he has a crush on his teacher.
Caro is still REALLY GROWING UP, and turning 2 in a couple weeks. I think with more one-on-one time, her language has taken off as well. She likes to put her head on my belly and "talk" to the baby. It sounds like she is talking on the phone. She also says it is a girl. We'll see. I am thinking boy. We had a really fun morning today. After dropping Quinn off, we had to take something downtown to Lindsey at work. Since we were already downtown, I decided we would take advantage of a few cool places down there that we rarely frequent. We stopped in Urban Standard for some Chai and a scone. Caroline did a great job sitting, and we enjoyed the time "chatting" together. After that, we went to a new park downtown called Railroad Park. Such a great addition to the city. If you are in Birmingham, you should check it out. The playground is small, but new. It would be a fun place for Q to ride his bike. Caroline just wanted to get in the water.
Well, that's our little fam. Hopefully more posts to follow soon, whenever the camera cord appears.

1 comment:

Mary Esden said...

You made my day. I check your blog every day. Can't wait to see pics.