9.20.2010

Auburn

We had a great time tailgating in Auburn on Saturday. Only Lindsey went to the game, and I drove back to B-ham with the kids to watch the redeeming second half at home. It was a great day with our families and seeing friends. I always love just being back on the Plains.

This is what this guy did most of the day...
Man, he is getting so handsome!
Caroline and I loved getting to spend time with Bradford.
She snuck in a little nap during this HOT day.
Look at all these cute smiling faces.

ps. Why are some of the words on here blue or underlined? Help.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Hey Sarah,

The game was so fun but yes, it was WAY TOO HOT! I have a few pictures on my new blog if you wanna check them out (including a few of Toomer's).

Hope to see y'all soon!
Michelle
http://homewoodiswheretheheartis.blogspot.com

Mary Esden said...

Thanks for the post. Glad you were there and got to see the boys. I miss those times when mine were little. Being in VT and far from Auburn instead of Helmets ( we did have one and AU T-shirts and they all knew the fight song)It was trucks and little chainsaws. Miss ya'll see you at Christmas.

Leslie Harwell said...

Super cute pic of Q!