5.05.2010

Happy Birthday, Lindsey!


Lindsey turns 31 today! To celebrate, the two of us are going to Hot and Hot Fish Club tonight for dinner. YEAH for great food and even better company!

Lindsey is such an amazing person, husband, father and friend. I am always amazed that as soon as he walks through the door after work, he is "on". He is playing baseball, changing diapers, helping with dinner, running around the yard in his suit... I am so thankful that I have known him since we were 18! He has made my life so full. Linds doesn't like celebrating his birthday, and he makes me promise to keep it low-key every year. But I told him last night, I love celebrating his birthday, because I love celebrating the wonderful man that he is.

1 comment:

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

Aww, happy birthday Lindsey! Hope y'all had a fun night celebrating!