4.13.2010

in bloom

The azaleas are in full bloom in front of our house, and they are gorgeous. Since we moved in last August, this is the first time we have gotten to enjoy our yard in its many colors.



And this picture is for my mom, or anyone else that cares. :) We got a new coffee table that I'm in love with.

And this is a picture that was too cute not to put on here...it was all about golf today.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Your yard is beautiful! I am jealous, we had a tree cut down and our yard is a mess from all the tractors. We are getting it re-sodded soon, but until then it is covered with hey and tall grass growing through it!

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

The azaleas are beautiful!!! And I love your new coffee table. That little boy is pretty cute too:)

Sara Walker said...

love the table!

Sarah said...

The azaleas are prettier than I've ever seen them before. Truly, there is nothing prettier than Alabama in the Spring.

The Millers said...

I too LOVE your coffee table!! I also LOVE the gold pic of QB. That's too cute!!