Quinn was super excited about seeing the band and the football players, but he made it clear that he does NOT want to see Aubie. We have issues with people in costumes (remember the Ronald McDonald Post). He was also worried this morning about the rain-not about getting wet, but he said, "how is Josh Bynes going to tackle in the rain?" I'm sure there are not many guys that read my blog who could appreciate that.
In memory of Quinn's last three football seasons, here are some pictures for your enjoyment:
First season (2006)
He didn't even make it to kick-off this year. We had high hopes, but he was scared and screaming because it was so loud in the stadium. We said, we'd try again next year.
This is what he did most at most of the tailgates.
Season 2 (2007)
On his way to his first Tiger Walk with Pappy
This is his only picture with Aubie. You can't tell but he is really crying.
Season 3 (2008)
QB was definitely more excited about going to Auburn games. He really loved being there and went to five games that season.
.jpg)
Caroline was big in my belly.

3 comments:
So glad to know that someone else's child was terrified of the stadium noise and is still scared of Aubie. I won't say that Turner is still "scared", but still wants NOTHING to do with anything in costume near her. Glad to know we are not alone! :)
Hey Sara- Clay and I had a lot of fun hanging out with Bradford and Anna AND Lindsey and Quinn. We watched Tiger walk with them and Quinn did a great job! Lindsey just turned around when Aubie walked by, and other than that, I think he loved it. He was soo cute and I had a great time seeing them. I told Lindsey to please call me any time you need a babysitter!!!! I'll do it for free! I miss babysitting. I really mean it :) 334-524-3768
And congrats to Lindsey on passing the Alabama Bar! NOT that I had any fears or doubts, of course.
War Eagle,
Bruce Ely
Post a Comment