Today was Lindsey's first official day of work as an attorney. He has been planning towards this day for many years, and it is fun to see it all come about. This year he will be clerking for a Federal Judge in Birmingham as a one year "clerkship".
My first day back with just me and the kids went well too. We had friends from Tuscaloosa in town this morning and the day went by fast. I am having to get use to Lindsey getting home later than law school hours. Today he got home about 6:15 so that was not bad at all. I am trying to have fun things planned for QB, because he is really going to miss having his daddy/playmate around.
FAQs About Our New Floors
1 week ago

3 comments:
Sounds like you guys are doing great! Hope Lindsey's first week goes well. Thank you so much for all of your prayers this week...we have really felt them!
Sara- I'm sad I missed seeing you in Auburn this past weekend, but I made Clay bring y'all the newspaper clipping of Lindsey and Quinn. So awesome! He's a celebrity! AND to answer your post, I do work m-f 8-5 but please call me anytime if you need a night or weekend babysitter! Hope to see you soon! (334)524-3768
I've been catching up on here....can't get over how big and grown up Quinn is!! And Caroline is a doll. Let' catch up soon once you get settled back into a normal schedule. :)
Post a Comment