I changed the name from house selling/hunting to house consuming, because thinking about houses is consuming my mind!
I feel like I have spent way too many countless hours talking about houses, looking at houses online, cleaning my house for showings, planning upgrades to future houses, watching Designed to Sell, did I mention looking at houses online?!?
HELP!
Maybe if someone would just buy our house, then I could stop thinking about it. We have had 1-2 showings/week for the last 3 months. Where are you buyer? Maybe you are the one coming tomorrow?
Also we are looking at a house in B-ham for the second time tomorrow... Maybe you are the ONE? I will let ya'll know if either of these things pan out.
FAQs About Our New Floors
1 week ago

1 comment:
Sara-
I can completely relate! It is crazy to think about how much HGTV I have watched while working on our house. I hope that your house sells soon and you find the perfect house for the next part of your adventure! Now that we are moved, I would love to get together and go to the park or something soon. I am surrounded by boxes, but hopefully we will be settled soon!
Have a great day!
Amber
Post a Comment