On November 10th, Lindsey ran the Chattanooga marathon in 3:32:29. The course was actually through the Chickamauga battlefield, and it was really beautiful. The kids and I were able to see him at the half way point and at the finish. We went up the night before and stayed at a hotel (one of the kid's highlights), and overall just had a really fun family weekend.
Below are some of the guys in his "running club" in Birmingham that also ran the race.
Yes, this is Lindsey after the race with Caro on his shoulders! What a stud! He was sore and tired, but feeling pretty good. After the race, we went to a friend's house for Lindsey to shower, and we ate a big pancake brunch. After lunch, we went to the aquarium, a park and dinner at Tony's before heading home Saturday night.At the park by the Tennessee river




1 comment:
SO FUN! I am loving these nightly blog posts :) ALSO I love seeing you in a picture. LCB is a stud for sure!
Post a Comment